Wednesday 28 November 2012

SIX Years~~


Gosh how time flies... 1 more month to 6 years~~
Everyone around me would give me the same reactions: " OMG, 6 years!!  R U kidding me?"
Sometimes me myself would wonder how we actually go through this 6 years! ^______^
Not too long, but neither too short I Guess~~

9 years back~~
We began everything with pen pal relationship (I know it sounds so conservative but it is still cool to me!)
First time meeting up after 2 years...
Brought by me into Starbucks with zero expectations on the price of the expensive coffee... (can't stop laughing when recalled this, hahaha)
Everything started so naturally after that and TA DA.... 
We were officially together~~~

Ups and Downs, Sweet, Hurts, and tonnes of memories...
Tolerations, Honesty and Trust are essential in maintaining a relationship...
Not too easy, but neither too difficult~~

Most of the time we are far apart ...
Many problems happened...
God issues a great challenge to us I Guess...
I believe we can conquer this arduous journey since we had take Him up on His challenge 6 years ago...

You are insecure with this relationship, but U know what...
You are perfect in my eyes, mind and even heart...

Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long- term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and valley.





No comments:

Post a Comment